Our employees are the key to our success. We employ and are looking for the best of the best – people who are passionate about delivering excellent software solutions and a superior customer experience.
As a Principal Consultant, you will be designing, leading projects and implementing multiple technology solutions based on Microsoft suite, Data Center Optimization and Server Virtualization. You are highly qualified and customer oriented, capable of deploying enterprise class Microsoft infrastructure technologies as well as associated operational management tools and frameworks.
- Designing, implementing and overseeing multiple enterprise level solutions that include but are not limited to server infrastructure, upgrade and migration strategies, infrastructure divestiture, and coexistence
- Following the solution delivery methodology and delivering technical projects while adhering to project plans and budgets
- Gathering business requirements, assessing technical constrains and translating them into feasible technical solutions
- Creating high level solutions, and documentation for every phase of a project including design, operational, and build documents
- Working with account managers on presales and solutions for new and existing clients and writing proposals
- Becoming our clients’ trusted advisor on technology matters
- Interview potential candidates in order to evaluate technical and other soft skills required from consulting and report back findings.
- 7+ years’ experience in Consulting
- 10+ years’ experience in IT
- Ability to guide and motivate people to successfully achieve goals and realize vision
- 7+ years’ experience as a Microsoft Infrastructure subject matter expert (design, implementation, and support)
- 7+ years’ experience as a systems engineer in a Windows server technology environment (NT/2000/2003/2008)
- 7+ years’ experience planning, implementing, and troubleshooting enterprise network service (DNS, DHCP, WINS) and Certificate services
- 7+ years Directory service solutions using Active Directory with Windows suite (2000/2003/2008) and with planning and implementing large / enterprise level application infrastructures and systems
- 7+ years’ experience planning, implementing, and troubleshooting Microsoft Messaging and Unified Communication solutions (Exchange, OCS and Lync)
- Experience with system center (SCCM,SCOM, Orchestrator)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Solutions/Operations frameworks and ITIL
- Group policies
- Active Directory services (AD CS, AD DS, AD FS, AD LDS, AD RMS)
- Microsoft Online services: BPOS or Office 365
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related field;
- Microsoft certified, MCSE and MCTIP;
- Team player.