Possible locations: Montreal (needs to be fluently bilingual), Toronto and Reading
As a Microsoft Technical Support Analyst (system administrator), you will be planning, implementing and supporting enterprise-wide solutions based on Active Directory, Exchange and related Microsoft technologies. Highly qualified and customer oriented, you will provide professional services to our clients. Your responsibilities include installation, configuration, and support of server infrastructures and systems, as well as administration and support of operational solutions to manage Microsoft and multi-vendor environments.
- Experience as a systems administrator in a networked Windows 2000/2003/2008/ 2012 environment
- Experience in Directory service solutions using Active Directory with Windows 2003/2008/2012 with planning and implementing large/ enterprise level application infrastructures and systems
- Experience planning, implementing and troubleshooting corporate systems, e-mail systems and all MS Exchange components
- Applied expertise in the following areas:
- ADFS, ADFS Proxy, TMG, Edge, DirSync, IIS, FOPE administration
- Systems Center Configuration Manager
- Systems Center Operations Manager
- Windows 2012
- Microsoft PKI
- Solid Microsoft networking skills (DNS, DHCP, NPS…)
- Solid exposure managing Office 365 hybrid deployments is highly desirable
- Knowledge and use of proven methodologies such as Microsoft Solutions Framework, Microsoft Operations Framework and ITIL
- Microsoft certified, preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communicator: Engage your audience, win their confidence and truly convince them of your solutions; explain clearly complex technical information to non-technical people.
- Natural leader: Earn the respect, guide and motivate people to successfully achieve goals and realize vision.
- Customer oriented: Demonstrate drive and proactive behavior.Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations within Itergy’s parameters.
- Resourceful, autonomous and cooperative, confident under pressure, with demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.