Possible locations: Montreal (needs to be fluently bilingual) and Reading
As a Microsoft Technical Support Analyst, you will be designing and implementing technology solutions based on Microsoft Active Directory and backbone technologies. A highly qualified and customer oriented administrator is needed to provide professional services to our clients companies including the design, installation, and configuration of server infrastructures, plan and implement enterprise technology infrastructures, design network security, and develop operational solutions to manage Microsoft and multi-vendor environments.
- 5+ years’ experience as a systems engineer in a networked Windows 2003/2008/2012 environment
- 5+ years’ experience planning, implementing, and troubleshooting enterprise network service like DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Certificate services.
- 8+ years Directory service solutions using Active Directory with Windows 2003 /2008 2012and with planning and implementing large / enterprise level application infrastructures and systems
- Integrating, administrating, and migrating Microsoft products Windows 2003,2008/2012, SCOM, SCCM, o365, ADFS
- Working knowledge ITIL
- Working knowledge of group policies
- Use of proven methodologies such as Microsoft Solutions Framework and Microsoft Operations Framework
- Microsoft certified, MCSE or MCTIP preferred
- Motivated and autonomous