This Policy applies to www.itergy.com and any authorized sub-sites that expressly adopt, display or link back to this Policy.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us when:
- You request information about our services
- You submit questions to us
- You subscribe to our services
- You choose to submit your resume in relation to career opportunities posted on our Website or other recruitment sites that Itergy engages with.
The personal data provided by you may be used to communicate with you in connection with your various inquiries and subscriptions or to consider you for employment purposes, and will be kept for the time period in which it is necessary for the purpose it was collected.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data may be shared outside of the country where you are located, when relevant.
Where such transfers take place, Itergy has implemented internal privacy policies and processes that ensure a high level of protection of your personal information, irrespective of where the personal information originates or is processed.
We may also share data provided by you with service providers that we retain to perform services on our behalf, such as third-party content providers that share Itergy content. These providers are contractually limited from using or disclosing the data except as is necessary to provide services to us or to comply with legal requirements. Furthermore, we may disclose data about you where we are required or permitted by law to do so.
Our security measures to protect personal data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We maintain reasonable physical, technical and administrative safeguards to help protect against the unauthorized access, use and disclosure of personal data you voluntarily provide to us.
It should be noted that we cannot be held responsible for any personal data you share or post on public spaces, such as our blogs. Such public spaces may be consulted or viewed by anyone visiting our Website and, as such, falls outside the scope of this Policy.
Access, review and correction
You have the right to access your personal data. For legitimate purposes, you can rectify or oppose to the processing of your personal data. You also are entitled to ask to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format. In case of any such request or complaint, please send an email to or write to Itergy., 2075 Robert Bourassa, Montreal, Suite 700, Canada, QC H3A 2L1
To the extent permitted by applicable law, where Itergy would not address properly your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
Use of technology: cookies and logs
How we share your information
We may engage and contract with third-party companies (e.g., service providers) to provide services that help us with our business activities such as cloud hosting services. These third-party service providers are limited to only using information as instructed to provide contracted services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process. Itergy also may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including requests from law enforcement authorities.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request
- If Itergy becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of Itergy’s assets, we will ensure that the acquiring organization agrees to protect personal information in accordance with the commitments we have made in this Privacy Notice, and that the acquiring organization will provide notice before personal information, customer information, or business information becomes subject to a different privacy notice.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. We do not otherwise sell your personal information to third parties.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Please note that this Privacy Notice may change from time to time. If we change this Privacy Notice in ways that affect how we use your personal information, we will advise you of the choices you may have as a result of those changes. We will also post a notice that this Privacy Notice has changed.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Itergy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Itergy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.