Many organizations operate document intensive business processes involving large quantities of files, emails, or hardcopies. These processes are frequently inefficient, labor intensive, inaccurate, and expensive. Often these organizations also have retention requirements, further complicating the document management challenge and introducing additional cost.
Itergy’s Managed Document Solution, built on Office365/SharePoint online, provides a fully digital end-to-end system providing document intake, processing, storage, retention, and search capabilities. This solution improves process efficiencies, provides substantial cost savings, and simplifies storage and retrieval. Support for data scan/capture, flexible processing workflow capabilities, cloud storage, and integration with existing business systems ensures that the solution can be tailored to meet any requirements.
Key features include…
- document capture (including data extraction, text OCR, etc.)
- processing (workflows to streamline or automate business processes)
- storage (during active portion of document lifecycle)
- retention (archiving for regulatory compliance)
- search (for easy retrieval)
- integration with line of business databases (to support workflows, enhance search, provide metadata, etc.)